Saturday 29 August 2015

20 Facts About Me!


This post is so you can get to know more about me with 20 facts! 

1) I am 17 and a sixth form student. 
2) I absolutely adore Ed Sheeran, James Bay, Taylor Swift & The Weeknd.
3) I have been to 6 concerts. 
4) My favourite subject is Mathematics. 
5) I live in Essex, UK.
6) I have been trying to learn the guitar for about 3 years.
7) I have one best friend & 3 close friends. 
8) I prefer buying CDs to buying MP3 downloads.
9) I have met my two favourite YouTubers. Zoella & LukeIsNotSexy.
10) I have hazel eyes. 
11) I don't want to go University. 
12) I am a shy person when I first meet you. 
13) My favourite series are OITNB, TVD & PLL.
14) I have a kitten.
15) I have never been abroad.
16) My dream holiday would be somewhere in America. 
17) I don't want to get married and I don't want kids.
18) I have a Sulley plush which I cuddle at night.
19) I WANT A PUG!!!!!!
20) I've always hated the idea of "popularity".


I hope you enjoyed this post! If there is anything else you want to know just ask in the comments!

Lots of love...
paigeemilypatricia xxx

p.s HAPPY BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND!



No comments:

Post a Comment