Sunday 6 September 2015

Album Review #1

The Weeknd - Beauty Behind The Madness


I bought this album last Sunday and since then I have listened to it about 20 times. It is by far one of the best albums I have ever listened too. It's a magical creation and every single song is good in its own way. This album also features artists such as Ed Sheeran, Lana Del Rey & Labrinth which ,ale some of the tracks even more intriguing. 

One of my favourite songs off this album is As You Are. I love the lyrics and feel to this song and I find myself having it on repeat a lot of the time. 
Another one of my favourites is Dark Times. This is for two reasons, one it has such a catchy base line and I am guaranteed to nod along to it. The other is because it features my favourite artist in the world, Ed Sheeran. The combination of artist is heavenly and I couldn't fault it. 

One song which I didn't like when listening to the album was Earned It. It's a good song, I'm not faulting that. But before the album came out I had heard it so many times as it had featured in the film Fifty Shades Of Grey. So I just feel it was overplayed before I even got the album.

Overall, this album is a magical creation and I would recommend it to anybody! If you're interested in this you can pick it up from a various amount of places such as Amazon, HMV, Asda etc.. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, I thought I'd try something a little different.

Lots of love, 
paigeemilypatricia xxx

p.s if you've listened to it, let me know your opinions in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment