Tuesday 1 September 2015

Future Of This Blog

Hi all,
So for the last week I have posted everyday! But I've decided that now I'm going to start posting online twice a week! This is because I go back to school, but also so I am consistent with blog posts to keep my viewers entertained! 
I have decided to post on Wednesday's and Sunday's. 

My blog is now connected to Bloglovin and Google so you can follow me on those if you wish too! You can also comment on the posts if you have any requests or questions. 

I have also listed my social media accounts on my blog with links so feel free to mention, like or interact with me on those! 
If you don't have those you can email me on paigemoonx@gmail.com

Lots of love...
paigeèmilypatricia xxx

p.s thank you for all your views and those who have followed me, it means a lot!! I hope you all continue to support me. I hope you like this quote. 


No comments:

Post a Comment