Wednesday 9 September 2015

Trying Lush Bath Bombs!

So if you read a previous post you would know that I purchased some bath bombs at Lush which I have never tried before. So for this post I thought I'd let you know what I thought!

The first of the two is The Experimenter- I was attracted to this bath bomb due to its colours and the idea that using it would be an 'experiment'. I used this bath bomb the night I got it and I did like it! Although the smell wasn't the best, it somehow relaxed me and the colours were amazing! It was definitely worth buying and I would buy it again because it was literally beautiful. There was also popping bits in there which made the water glitter and I just loved the sound of those! Overall I would recommend this bath bomb, especially if you are after a relaxing time or just want to see the colours! 

The second bath bomb was Intergalatic. This bath bomb has now become my absolute favourite! It gave off a minty smell which was strong. The smell helped clear up ,y blocked nose which was a bonus but it was also a nice scent. It made my bath blue and sparkly so I felt as if I was swimming in the ocean as opposed to sitting in a bath tub in London, haha! It also gave off lovely colours and patterns and was beautiful to look at. This bath bomb also helped me relax as I could actually picture myself swimming in the sea (something I've never done) rather than being bored in the bath. Although a smaller amount, there was also popping bits in here too which also helped sooth me.  Overall I would recommend this bath bomb because I really think it was a enjoyable and brilliant. I also love the smell. If you like to sparkle then this is the bath bomb for you!

I hope you enjoyed this little post, I just thought I'd update you on what I had bought!
Hope you are having a fantastic week! 

Lots of love...
paigeemilypatricia xxx

p.s what's your favourite lush bath bomb?


No comments:

Post a Comment